Managing Key Accounts (Establishing Relationships)
Managing Key Accounts offers a proven 6-step process that teaches sales professionals to apply new methods for identifying and implementing effective strategies for creating impenetrable relationships with their key accounts. This targeted 2-day workshop provides specific skills and planning tools to research, analyze and develop strategies that ensure a focus on the business needs of your key accounts.
Customized case studies, small groups activities and industry-specific role-play exercises are all designed to allow participants opportunities for practicing the skills necessary to succeed with their with key accounts.
Throughout the workshop, Key Account
Managers learn and practice:
- Techniques to identify hidden customer
business objectives and goals
- Methods to assess account opportunities
- Strategies appropriate for growing
- Tips for accurately evaluating
the cost and value of account strategies
- Techniques for developing account plans and strategies with measurable long- and short-term goals