Dealing With Angry Customers: A Guide For Successfully Resolving Conflicts
Working with the public is often a frustrating and difficult responsibility. Dealing With Angry Customers is a focused 4-hour workshop for employees that have direct contact with customers. Participants learn practical methods for resolving conflicts using a proven model to reduce the amount of time, money and resources spent with upset or angry customers.
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Determine the source of conflict and who is the responsible party
- Investigate the situation thoroughly using 16 key questions
- Respond effectively using 6 methods for diffusing anger
- Explore 15 options that encourage compromise or alternative solutions
- Communicate a desire to help using active listening skills
- Take actions that solve problems using 6 key steps
Participants practice using DIRECT skills with customized case studies and industry specific role-play activities. Employees learn the foundation for effectively dealing with angry customers that begins with the question: How can I help?