Making Talent Management Strategic: Winning the War for Critical Talent
Itís a big number. Over 10,000 American workers become age-eligible for retirement DAILY. And as hiring improves in the wake of the Great Recession, both public and private organizations find themselves challenged to provide enough highly qualified people to fill their pipelines.
In addition to competing for the best available talent, organizations must also execute strategies to capture critical organizational knowledge and retain the best in their workforce.
Hereís where you come in. If youíre in HR, you are likely being asked to not only fulfill the traditional roles of human resource management, but to also add strategic value to the organization.
If you are in the C-suite, you are likely being asked to ensure your pipelines are filled with available talent to address the workforce gaps that exist now, as well as projecting and planning for future ones.
Making Talent Management Strategic: Winning the War for Critical Talent is a workshop that addresses these issues with some of the countryís most experienced talent management practitioners. Your attendance ensures a hands-on opportunity to learn how to develop a strategic approach to organizational performance.
For as little as $775.00 (early bird rate - standard registration is $850), you will utilize information you bring to the session regarding your workforce requirements to focus on applicable solutions you can implement in your environment.
This workshop is designed for strategy leaders in human capital management focusing on the link between strategic HR and business and organization strategies.
Making Talent Management Strategic: Winning the War for Critical Talent provides processes that work in any organization, regardless of size or industry.
Join us in Portland, Oregon on February 25 and 26, 2015 and learn how you can help your organization win the war for critical talent.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Registration for this workshop has closed. Please check back soon for information on our next workshop offering. Or, complete the form below to be notified about our next workshop.
Making Talent Management Strategic
Complete this form to be notified about our next workshop.
About The Workshop
Making Talent Management Strategic: Winning the War for Critical Talent provides the tools, methodologies and approaches for implementing a strategic and systematic process for linking strategic HR and organizational strategies.
This workshop is designed to provide a hands-on learning experience. The content has been approved for 15 Credit Hours through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
Download the workshop brochure (.PDF, 2 MB)
During this highly interactive program you will learn to:
- Evaluate and develop Talent Management Programs in alignment with executive managementís key operational priorities.
- Analyze workforce demand and supply gaps and incorporate Human Capital Management strategies to ensure adequate pipelines are identified to meet each business unitís need for technical, professional, craft and customer service replacements.
- Develop ďTechnical Succession PlansĒ to provide affordable pools of talent to fill positions that are critical to meeting your strategic business and performance metrics.
- Build affordable and sustainable Knowledge Management Systems to retain proprietary, legacy knowledge critical to maintaining key business unit performance.
- Design and implement strong employee engagement programs that will create a superior place to work and that connect data/information to key employee engagement and leadership development initiatives.
- Implement plans to maximize the strategic value from talent management programs long-term using an incremental process.
Who Should Attend
If you are a VP, Director, or senior manager of Human Resources or Organizational Development, this is one workshop you donít want to miss.
If you are interested in:
- Developing a sustainable program matched to your organizationís strategic business objectives and available resources,
- Making adjustments to your existing program, and
- Sustaining and/or strengthening organizational momentum and executive focus,
Making Talent Management Strategic: Winning the War for Critical Talent is designed for you. Additionally, if you hold a PHR, SPHR, or GPHR designation, you can receive 15 credit hours from HRCI by attending.